.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

We

went out to dinner last night for L's Bday. We went to a yummy italian place here. K informedthen it was L's Bday and so after we ate they all came out with a bowl of ice cream with a candle and sang for her. She new she looked at me stared at them and put her head on my chest kinda pretending to be shy lol. Was cute. We are going to do cake for her this weekend. Was way to late last night after dinner to do anything else.

posted by Kristina @ |7:33 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com