.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

AHA! I got it.

Managed it finally..



Teeny tiny super fast itty bitty heart beating away at life. Baby #6 is about the size of a grape. I see my OB next Tuesday and hopefully will have pics to share then. I am 9 weeks 4 days.
My Sil Sheri sent me a nifty site that does a guess on gender.
babybpm fetal heart rate gender predictor

posted by Kristina @ |12:47 PM|
4 comments

4 Comments:

60x 3=180

By Blogger Kenny, at 3/11/09, 1:26 PM  

60 x 3= 180
Same as Ken heard.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/11/09, 1:37 PM  

60 here also and I REALLY wanted my answer to be different.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/11/09, 1:57 PM  

Awwww so sweet

By Blogger Mashelle, at 3/12/09, 7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com