.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Cay

So, I went and purchased Cay's belt's and socks for Little league. He is on the A's this year. He has his first game today. Anyway, even though he prob doesn't need one I got him a cup. So Kenny requested I not tell him it's purpose until after he got home. So last night he calls Cay in and has him go in the other room and put on the cup and come show us how it fits. Without telling him where it goes or what it does.
He came back in like so
Photobucket

posted by Kristina @ |8:52 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

LOL, there was one year when Dylan was pretty young that they made him wear a cup, it was ridiculous (at such a young age). Now he has to wear one and you can bet he wouldn't be caught dead with a jock strap on his face.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/15/09, 6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com