.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Change of Plans

Well, we aren't going to baseball today. Evan has the "influenza". Did you know that the flu test looks just like a pregnancy test? 1 line for negative 2 for positive. Evan has it. He had a 103.5 degree temp this am. Poor him n poor Cay one for being sick 1 for missing out on opening ceremonies and his very first game. Such is life.

posted by Kristina @ |11:22 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

poor baby how sad to miss the first day of baseball, there will be more days though get better guys cause when one gets it....

By Blogger Mashelle, at 3/14/09, 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com