.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

So far

On today's list of activities I have checked off my OB visit. I got to hear and then see my blob o joy. She or he is very active. Was a moving and a groovin. I have 2 pics but I can't get te energy up to go in the other room to Scan them yet. I am wiped. Beyond wiped.I canceled the kids dentist visits. To much flu. so that's 1 less item. Still got tball practice and blue and gold at scouts tonight. I had to call in sick as I was spotting after my visit. And no i did not get a exam. nothing touched that part of me was just random bleeding. My ob is thinking it may be from my job and all the awful cramping I get from moving stuff and lifting stuff there. He said if it happens again he is putting me on restrictions as it is worrisome. That will go over not well at all. Honestly if that happens I see myself getting let go. Or I should say my hours cut to nothing so I quit. Lifting and moving stuff is a very large part of my job. I spend an hour in the cooler moving cases of stuff and lifting 18/24 and 30 pack cases of beer to chest high. plus soda cases and cases of water and energy drinks. Not to mention the 10 large thermal pots of coffee. I think I need to staop lifting 3 of them at once. I will start moving 1 at a time. The heavy bags of garbage the deliverys i have to put away. cases of oil and other car fluids. Wow thats alot of lifting. Plus I don't get to sit at all. I am on my feet for 8 hours straight. I have apps in at other places but honestly in this economy who is hiring? It took me like 6 months to get th job I have now. Now that ChaCha's glitches are fixed I can prob earn a chunk there to help if it came down to me being put on restrictions. And I can do all that sitting down. It is what it is. It may get rough but we will get through it like all the other rough patches. They pulled 8 tubes of blood from me. And at tube 6 I came really close to being out cold. got water in me and was feeling better to find out they had to restick me for 2 more!. AAAk. My arm hurts I am still shaky from the blood loss and fear from seeing that blood. And cold. Goodness I am freeeezing. Ok time to get Cay eat lunch then sleep finally till tball time. where I will lay on a blankie with the girls n watch him. Wow. My baby blob is really a wiggler. It is always so fabulous to get that first glimps. And what a glimps it was. VERY active. I am glad and so was he that he did the u/s since i had the bleefing. We knew the baby was fine n dandy. Ok feeling ill again. gotta hurry n rest. Much love will post u/s pics when I have the oomph to scan em.

posted by Kristina @ |10:44 AM|
4 comments

4 Comments:

Legally I don't think they can really cut your hours if he puts you on restrictions...that's discrimination. If the Dr. puts you on restrictions they have to abide by them or put you on disability (goodness knows they don't want to do that!) As for sitting he can also write a note saying you need to sit for X hours. There is no reason you can't have a stool around for you.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/17/09, 12:03 PM  

Take care of yourself, and do not trust the weirdos that come into the store.That has me concerned but then I know you are smart enough to stay away from them.
Be really careful Kris, this is not good. The spotting.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/17/09, 8:43 PM  

Yeah they can't fire me, but seriously I could not do 90% of my job with the restrictions he is talking bout. The work wouldn't get done. Which is not ok. I think legally they have to put me on disability. Well not that they have a choice. My ob will put me on disability. At least thats what happened with Evan. When it was time my ob filled out his end and mailed them in. My job had no say in the matter as far as I know.

By Blogger Kristina, at 3/18/09, 8:17 AM  

Especially since I had quit a month prior to that lol.

By Blogger Kristina, at 3/18/09, 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com