.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tball

They took Pics for Tball the other week. I just remembered I can see and order them online. So I went n snagged em. Here they be.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
team photo cay is front row on his behind 2nd from the left.
Photobucket
Yeah they r blurry but thats cause I snagged em lol. Beggers n all that. =)

posted by Kristina @ |11:35 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

Very cute! Hey Buddy, Uncle Mike played on the A's when he was little.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/29/09, 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com