.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, May 29, 2009

giggle

I had my u/s today. I sure make cute babies. Baby is measuring fine and is still a wiggle worm. Little one made it hard on her to get images. wiggle wiggle kick kick lol

Here is the one and only picture they gave me.
Photobucket
But I being the brilliant person I am did get a vhs video of part of my u/s and so I got a short video clip of baby and snapped a few photos of the tv with the tape paused lol.
Photobucket
Photobucket
The picture you alllllll want to see... Last chance to make a guess! What do you think?



Photobucket
YUPPEROONI! My girls are going to have a baby brother! HEHE I am super excited about it. Yeah I know I wanted a girl, but ya know he is just too stinking cute! I wouldn't want him any other way. Course I have 0 boy stuff zip zilch nada. Soooo if you have any or know anyone with a little boy who is done and going to give away their boy stuff, think of me lol. All the baby stuff I own is pink. I am not putting my little boy in a pink carseat or swing or bouncy lol. Now start helping me think of another boy name! That is going to be the hardest part! oh and here is the most fabulous of video clips I took. Remember it is a video I took with my camera of the vhs playing on my tv lol.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW hehe. They said my Dr would contact me prob by Wednesday or Thursday if they saw anything when they go over the images n stuff. So pray I hear nothing. NST's again sound unfun.

posted by Kristina @ |11:00 AM|
4 comments

4 Comments:

Awww a sweet little boy! Congratulations!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/29/09, 12:19 PM  

Thanks! I keep trying to call Mom n tell her but it goes straight to voice mail.

By Blogger Kristina, at 5/29/09, 12:35 PM  

Oh she canceled her cell phone! LOL I'll keep quiet if you'd like. (Just make sure M doesn't read this or she'll tell)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/29/09, 12:42 PM  

Yea I knew it was going to be a boy! Congrats.

By Blogger Mashelle, at 5/31/09, 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com