.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Today

I kept E home from school(why? see previous post)After we took the boys to school we ran over to the park for about an hour n a half and evan practiced riding his bike.
By the time we were done he could get himself going and go all the way across the field then stop turn around and come back. Now he needs to work on turning around while peddling. But for an hours work he did fabulous and learned alot. Since when we started he could barely keep his feet on the peddles and go 5 feet with me pushing lol. He posted pictures on his blog of the excursion. I am uber proud of him. Here are some other pics.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Evan still learning
Photobucket
We got it!
Photobucket
and on his way back all by himself
Photobucket
Now he knows how easy it is and that theres nothing to be afraid of. I did have to move his seat up about 6-8 inches. Man the boy grows on me.

posted by Kristina @ |2:22 PM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

Cool! Oh, and tell Ev and J and Cay and K and L I said Hi!!!

By Blogger Madi, at 5/27/09, 4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com