.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Finally

I will post pics of the front. Just for you. Even though we are still in need of a couple plants.
When we moved in
Photobucket
After removal of stuff and finals
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
random other photos
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
So what should we use to shade the seating area? Any ideas. I thought we could build a frame the same color as our trim with some solar screen on it and hang it from the awnings across the area, from the corner with the bay windows across. Kenny said he thinks it would look stupid over the walkway and it should only cover the actual seating area. Which I think would look stupid with this small strip over half the walkway uncovered. Anyone have any ideas on things we can use?
Photobucket
Oh forgot a pic
Photobucket
need to fix that corner of th border. See our Japanese maple? and our Cannas? Can't wait for the next batch of flowres on the cannas.

posted by Kristina @ |12:47 PM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

I'd put an awning all the way across, it would give you some protection from the rain also!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/22/09, 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com