.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Just

wanted to do a quick post to say that Mr. E is on the 4th Twilight book. The boy is a reading machine! Those are thick books. I am SO happy he has gotten into reading.
I am sitting here waiting on the Lowes truck to make a delivery. They said between 8-noon closer to 8. Mind you they said that at 7 in the stinking morning when they called my house! And just so you know how fast they are, we placed that order yesterday at 7:30 pm ish. Quick! I got my truck out of the garage so they can shove everything in there. I wonder if thers anything I can put together. You know I am going to be looking to see!
I started digging my avocado tree hole yesterday. Goodnight that is a big hole. I had to stop when I filled the wheelbarrow as I can't move the thing lol. So it must wait until Kenny moves the dirt where he wants it. I think he is using it to level some ground where he is putting the shed for all the yard equipment. Just think the garage will feel empty! Can't wait.
They are also delivering some patio furniture for the front yard. I assume we will get that up asap even though we havn't done the rock yet. But what do I know. We will prob get the rock tonight anyway. If our project window has opened yet. I will call n see.
Kenny had his first class last night and is now an official broker for Coldwell Bankers. He has another class next week. I can't wait to see his name on a sign. I am soo excited for him. He is going to go in and become an offical Realtor sometime soon. They have odd hours though so he will have to figure out a time he can go in. Then he can say he is a Realtor not just a real estate agent. Whoohooo Go Kenny.
The boys have daycamp this week and are enjoying it alot, though they did opt to go to VBS last night instead. They are having a blast so far this summer. And I am ready for a break!
Well thats all she wrote for now. See ya's later.

ETA: babe I hate to ruin your day, but uhhh ya know that dripping from that sprinkler pipe out front. It is not just in need of tape. It is now pouring out and the pipe is cracked. Ahhhh the never ending joy of old sprinkler systems.

posted by Kristina @ |8:26 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com