.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, June 19, 2009

teaser

I just wanted to post a real quick teaser photo of the front yard. The furniture is now out there and we will prob get the rock and what not to top it all off tonight after daycamp family dinner night. Which i am not thrilled about. It is hot n muggy here with a nice over cast sky in the upper 90's.
Today, after supervising the placement of my furniture, I rescreened the back door and am rescreening the front screens as well.
We had to once again disconnect the front sprinklers, sigh, as we had that pipe with the crack get worse n worse. We will get the parts for that as well I am sure. Third times the charm n all that right.
Kenny took all his paperwork in to the Realtor Association today on the way back to Sacramento after a swiiming pool presite appointment in Paradise. I am sure he will be a member soon. Then he can access the MLS and we think get his key card for lock boxes.
His Fathers day gift came today. I will leave it boxed for him to enjoy putting together.
We will prob get the shed up in the next week. He needs to measure and level and get the plywood for the floor. Then alllll that yard stuff in the garage can go out. We need a lock for it too. Keep the munchkins out.
He got a couple shop lights for the garage. That will be nice actual lights in there. I can't wait for it all to be done and we can sit out in the evening on our new furniture.
Oh the teaser photo.. here ya go

Photobucket

posted by Kristina @ |12:38 PM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

Looks great.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/19/09, 4:12 PM  

so more photos please. Cant wait.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/19/09, 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com