.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, July 06, 2009

appointment

was fine. I assume everything was ok as he didn't say either way. I weighed 153.8 up from 152 at last visit. He measured and listened and told me it was glucose test time.
JOY
The kids were pretty good. Luckily it was fairly fast. Though L started getting antsy, as to be expected. I go back in 4 weeks, at which point I will be 30 weeks 2 days!
We are trying out redbox tonight. I had 2 free codes so we rented taken and city of ember. So far so good. It seems like a really neat system and I have a box just a couple blocks over. The codes are everywere so hopefully I can rent often for free. Even without the codes it is only 1 dollar plus tax per day. Not bad at all.
Kids are out back running in the sprinklers. I am watering the lawn. 2 for 1 deal there. I have more laundry to pull out and put in. We had pulled pork burgers last night. Yummy. Tonight we are having pulled pork tacos. I love when there is enough meat for 2 nights. The kids are already asking if it's dinner time yet. They can't wait to eat.
This week is the last VBS night. The kids had a blast. I enjoyed the time with just me n L. Kenny has class Sat. Oh his profile is up n running and theres even a picture now. So if ya live near me and want to buy or sell a home.. well you know lol. Ok thats all. I need to switch laundry and eat me some food. Have a fabulous July the 6th.

posted by Kristina @ |2:55 PM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com