.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Kindles

I see them all over now. Or products like it. I think its a very neat idea. Though I wonder about reading a computer moniter instead of a printed book. My eyes tend to hurt after spending to much time staring at the brightly lit computer monitor. With as much as I read I can't imagine how long it would take me to go blind with a kindle type product. Do any of you have one? Does it hurt your eyes? Do you enjoy reading it as much as a real book?

posted by Kristina @ |11:29 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

You can increase the size of the type on a kindle to supposedly make it easier to use, but I have to say, the product doesn't appeal to me at all. I guess I am more of a book person. I like the texture of the paper, the weight of the book, the way the ink smells...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/9/09, 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com