.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

random photos

from the last 2 weeks

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
don't ask me I have no idea
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
on the 4th we made cookies.... I put the first batch in the oven and left came back through a min later and saw...
Photobucket
and heard them chanting...
Photobucket
cookies cookies cookies
was too funny to not get a picture of.

posted by Kristina @ |3:37 PM|
3 comments

3 Comments:

Love the picture of the girls watching the cookies bake! Too sweet! Evan is changing, he's at that age where he's starting to change daily. Wow.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/9/09, 6:26 AM  

Wish I could see that picture. But my computer is so slooooooooooooow
OH did anyone notice, Kris now has to put name tags on her children so she can know who they are? They say brain cells die when you are pregnant. LOL

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/9/09, 7:59 AM  

nuhuh! We just got home from church. They still had their tags on. I just holler out the listand eventually I get it right.

By Blogger Kristina, at 7/9/09, 8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com