.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Rolls

So I decided to let Evan make those rolls from tha recipe site mom. In the breadmakaer.
Alone.
He went through the list and added alll the ingredients without supervision.
When the dough cycle ended I went and opened it up and discovered...
A pan of mush.
He didnt add the right amount of flour.
Was rather funny.
I pulled out the kitchen aid added more flour
actually
added all the flour I had left
it was still sticky but useable
barely
So after it rose for the 3rd time
and was cooked
and eaten
yes, it still ended up edible
if a little floury
it was a learning experience for E
i am sure next time he decides to make something he will follow the directions and make sure the cups are full
he did make scrambled eggs this am..
with supervision
and did a splendid job.
Mr E is on his way to being a cook

posted by Kristina @ |6:49 PM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com