.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Sigh

Stupid check didnt come! It was suppose to. Oh well it'll be here tomorrow I guess.
These cookies are yummmmmmmmmmmmmmy. I think i will wait to get laundry stuff till Kennys home. Maybe I will run up after the monsters err kids are in bed. I didn't want to leave the house tomorrow at all. Have to be here in case the phones require siggies. Guess I can dep it after they come n go. Hopefully they will come well before 7pm. I want ta fiddle with my phone! More importantly I need to dep that check. They are lagging so bad they are now a week behind! Which is doing wonders for my bill paying. I need them to catch up. At least I am not getting iou's right?

posted by Kristina @ |3:11 PM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

Did you get them from letstalk? I don't think I had to sign for them.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/9/09, 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com