.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Today

at ballet they used a bar for the first time!
Was way to cute!.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And then when we got home from Ballet. Kiara received a surprise. She got to try on her
Photobucket
recital outfit
I finally got it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
in case you can't tell
she likes it
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
spinning
Photobucket
Photobucket

posted by Kristina @ |4:58 PM|
3 comments

3 Comments:

She looks just precious

By Blogger Mashelle, at 7/16/09, 8:38 PM  

Kiara, you look just beautiful!! Love you! Aunt Sheri

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/17/09, 6:59 AM  

Hey Princess, You look so beautiful, Cant wait until the recital.
Yea Kiara

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/20/09, 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com