.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Kiara's first hair cut!

her hair before we got started
Photobucket
after
Photobucket
before
Photobucket
After
Photobucket
before
Photobucket
After
Photobucket
more posing for the camera
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
we are getting ready to make peanut butter choc chip cookies.
Photobucket
The hair i cut off was soo baby fine you could hardly see it in the bad wet and clumped together!
Photobucket
her close up lol
Photobucket
Leila wanted a picture too. look at that chocolate chip grin
Photobucket
and yes I am still picking glitter off her.
Photobucket

posted by Kristina @ |10:09 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

LOL, it's baby fine because it's her baby hair! Looks cute Kiara!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/28/09, 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com