.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, August 03, 2009

pain

What can cause those fantasticaly awful gallstone passing pains when you don't have a gallbladder?

posted by Kristina @ |1:31 AM|
4 comments

4 Comments:

UTI, Kidney infection, Kidney stones, Appendecitis, trapped gas...

Hope you feel better by now.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/3/09, 5:26 AM  

I don't have an appendix either. And the pain was all inmy solar plexus area and straight through to my back. Just like a gallstone attack. I am better this am. my headache is back and I am sore in my chest area. But the intense crouch on the floor shake and cry pain is gone. Luckily I have my reg scheduled checkup today and can ask my ob. Though itl' be fun trying to talk to him with all the kids along for the ride.

By Blogger Kristina, at 8/3/09, 8:02 AM  

trapped gas...
I don't think its that

By Blogger Kenny, at 8/3/09, 9:52 AM  

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanks Babe! See if I send you any more Monets and Rembrants. LOL

By Blogger Kristina, at 8/3/09, 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com