.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

rehearsal

Today was the princess's rehearsal. They were SO stinking cute. And funny. Staring around to see whats what instead of dancing peeking behind curtains.. was hysterical. Should of brought them on stage n let them look around before they started. They are dancing to moonlight sonata.
Anyway here are some pics from the practice. Cameras and recorders are not allowed during the actual show.

dressing room
Photobucket
getting into position
Photobucket
starting
Photobucket
She is the furthest person to your right
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
there she is in the circle looking out at us
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
the end.. they actually all posed around the teacher in positions but my camera is slow and I missed it.
Photobucket
curtsying.. She is directly to the right of the teacher in black.
Photobucket
byeee
Photobucket
back in the dressing room
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
She is too cute and soo teeny lol. I need to finish her costume. I need to tack the belt so it doesn't move all over the place, sew the flowers on and even the shoulder straps one side is a bit shorter then the other.

posted by Kristina @ |10:31 AM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

She's so precious and SOOOO tiny!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/19/09, 4:30 PM  

Adorable, I love those photos,but I get to see the recital. You go K.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/19/09, 5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com