.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

an update

Kiara's recital was fabulous. We were all impressed by how hard all the kids worked and how great they did. Kiara was of course beautiful.
Jarod wants to take hip hop classes. Caylum is crazy. Evan has decided to join the after school prog at his school. And Leila is gettin big! I am now 38 weeks and 4 days pregnant. Saw an ob today (not mine) for my checkup. Everything looks fine. I gained yet more weight. I am measuring fine. I am dilated to a 1 and she could feel babies head. He is really low. She felt his head without having to push on my uterus at all. She didn't touch my tummy at all. So he is low. I did crack up hard core (in my head) when she told me she doesn't think I will make it to my due date. Seriously I don't go into labor early without medical intervention. So I am not to worried about that coming to pass. I see my reg ob next Thursday. Kenny has class tonight. I am completely wiped out. I spent forever at the Dr's. Had to leave n come back after n hour and a half wait the first time. Ob had to go catch a baby. I had to go get boys from a min day. Then shoveled some food in me n the girls mouths n went back to Dr. i am still shaky weak feeling from not eating lunch till late and running round non stop while hungry. Wiped. I need to go lay down.But ha fam room a disaster.. How 2 teeny tiny girls can make such a massive mess is beyond me. And little Keilan will not stop moving and it freaking hurts. He has hard pointy parts that feel like they are ripping me open. I hope he doesn't get much bigger!

posted by Kristina @ |3:20 PM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com