.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, September 18, 2009

What do you think of...

Kealan Rhys

Kealan - Origin and Meaning of the name
(Celtic) Slender one, (Irish Gaelic) tiny and slender
[ syll. kea-lan, ke-al-an ] The boy name Kealan is pronounced KIY-LahN (KEY). Kealan is of Celtic and Irish Gaelic origin. It is used mainly in the English language.
Kealan is a form of the English Keelan.
Kealan is also a form of the English Kelan.
Kealan is a baby boy name of irregular use. It is not ranked within the top 1000.

Rhys - Origin and Meaning of the name
(Welsh) enthusiasm, ardor, passion, rashness
The boy's name Rhys \rh-ys\ is pronounced rees.
Rhys is used chiefly in the Welsh language and its origin is also Welsh. Derived literally from the element 'rhys' meaning ardor, enthusiasm, rashness. The name was borne by several south-west Welsh rulers in medieval times, including Rhys ap Tewdwr (-1093) who died at the battle of Brecon, and his grandson Rhys ap Gruffudd (1132-1197). The name has mainly been used by the Welsh. Reece (English and Welsh), Rees (English and Welsh), Reese (English and Welsh), Rhett (English), and Rice (English) are variants of Rhys.

posted by Kristina @ |8:39 AM|
3 comments

3 Comments:

Cute. Rhys...like John Rhys Davies (Gimli) or like Johnathon rhys Meyers from August Rush

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/18/09, 9:11 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

By Blogger Mashelle, at 9/19/09, 9:14 AM  

I like the name it flows really well.

By Blogger Mashelle, at 9/19/09, 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com