.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Found my cord

So here are some more pics
took this a couple days before he was born
Photobucket

L was not happy lol
Photobucket
Photobucket
took these today
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

love this face.. Would you stop with the flash already woman!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

posted by Kristina @ |11:23 AM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

Oh he's so sweet!! You just want to kiss those fatty cheeks!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/22/09, 11:45 AM  

LOL when I read "Found my Cord" I thought, Kris did not have a cord, the baby did. Only just now did I realize my stupidity. LOL At ME.
Love the kissy photo it is on my background. Papaw said That is so sweet.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/23/09, 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com