.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Guess what

came in the mail yesterday
Photobucket
it isn't blurry in the real pic.
Photobucket
they are pictures of the pictures taken with my cell. But they will do until I get to my scanner. it is plugged into the sloooow computer which annoys the crud out of me to use.

posted by Kristina @ |11:44 AM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

Oh she's so cute.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/23/09, 12:03 PM  

ADORABLE

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/23/09, 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com