.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Today

I purchased a toilet seat insert for Leila. She had to try it out when we got home. And she actually went tinkle! She had this look of complete horror on her face like what the heck is that mommy when she went. Was stinking hysterical. But me n K did the whoohoo potty dance for her and she was excited and clapping and saying yeah. I am sure it was a complete fluke and I am in no way going to push it especially with a newborn on the way in a week or so. But if she wants on I am not going to stop her. Way to go baby girl!

posted by Kristina @ |11:39 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com