.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

I just finished making some white choc macadamia nut cookies. Am now whipping out some taquitos for a late lunch/early dinner. Got chips n dips n soda and those cookies I made. Going over to a friends house to spend the evening. I got to use my cookie scoop for the first time. Was sweet! My cookies were the same size! and cooked the same. No done ones next to raw ones. I love kitchen doodads.
The kitchenwares aisle is not a good place for me lol. I want half of it.

I want to tell you all that I hope and pray that your upcoming year is better and brighter then the last. Love much, smile lots, and enjoy every morning.

posted by Kristina @ |2:47 PM|
5 comments

5 Comments:

Same to you and your family. May the new year bring many more blessings...

By Blogger Nana, at 12/31/09, 4:21 PM  

Are we going to call you the cookie queen. You make cookies a lot and may this year be better than ever.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/1/10, 1:53 PM  

Blessings to everyone in the coming year.

May God give you...
For every storm, a rainbow,
For every tear, a smile,
For every care, a promise,
And a blessing in each trial.
For every problem life sends,
A faithful friend to share,
For every sigh, a sweet song,
And an answer for each prayer.

By Blogger Mashelle, at 1/2/10, 12:25 AM  

How come I didn't get an update, odd. I'll have to look into that. Glad you like your cookie scoop!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/7/10, 4:12 PM  

Thanks for stopping by today and following my blog. I hope you come back again... thanks..

By Blogger Amy, at 1/12/10, 3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com