.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Homeade Marshmallow creme

Ingredients:

2 cups sifted confections sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 egg whites
2 cups light corn syrup
1 tablespoon vanilla extract

In large bowl, combine egg whites, syrup and salt. Beat for 10 minutes until thick.
At low speed, add confectioners sugar. Add vanilla extract and beat until blended. Makes two quarts.



Enjoy.

posted by Kristina @ |4:23 PM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com