.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, December 11, 2009

More photo's

These are the ones I've taken with my phone lately.
Photobucket
sucking his thumb lol
PhotobucketPhotobucket
some cookies I made
Photobucket
my binky thief
Photobucket
kiara trying to learn how to go under a "bridge" of arms while she is part of the bridge lol. you know holding hands and spinning back to back
Photobucket
was hysterical watching her
Photobucket
more of her asleep on Kian
Photobucket
Photobucket
the cushion of leaves we came home to after Thanksgiving, they were like 3 inches thick
Photobucket
what was left on the tree
Photobucket
beautiful
Photobucket
while sitting at the dentist (Jarod has no cavities) I noticed Kiara has a chunk o hair shorter then her bangs. Sigh. Still don't know for sure who did it. I am leaning towards her though.

So the other day Kiara starts laughing and says mommy look at Leila. I look and see
Photobucket
yup she got into my address labels
Photobucket
and wouldn't stand still
Photobucket
so i could take a picture
Photobucket
which is why they
Photobucket
are all so stinking blurry
Photobucket
she is sooo funny. Love her lots
the other day whiles it was freezing here (literally 20 degrees out there)I went to wally world at 8 in the am. and as i was leaving i noticed that they had left a set of sprinklers on ALL night. there was a huge puddle of slush and this
Photobucket
beautiful inch thick ice covered plants while prob not very good for the plants it was very pretty.

Yesterday I wanted rice crispy treats bad. I pulled out my jar o marsh creme and discovered it expired in MAY! So I, not wanting to go to the store, searched the web for marsh creme recipes and found 1 that looked appealing and made this
Photobucket
a giant bowl o marsh creme, which Kenny tells me tastes better then the jar stuff.
Photobucket
Photobucket
made my treats and had a ton left over so i made this
Photobucket
which was covered by this
Photobucket
and looked like this once cut into
Photobucket
quite tasty.
I also discovered how to make powdered sugar as I needed some and didn't realize I was out until i was already halfway through.
Photobucket
the smiley guy pics from my phone
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I took a video of him too will post that separate so as to not make this that much longer a load lol.

posted by Kristina @ |9:23 AM|
3 comments

3 Comments:

What no recipe? I heard that homemade marshmallows are awesome. I always meant to try them, send me the recipe for the marshmallow cream, I bought rice krispies but forgot marshmallows.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/11/09, 4:12 PM  

posted it fer ya

By Blogger Kristina, at 12/11/09, 4:26 PM  

I bet Leila had help with that. It appears so but it was so much fun.
Cute photos.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/11/09, 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com