.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

My silly

smiley guy
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Leila
Photobucket
Photobucket
Look!
Photobucket
in case you can't see it
Photobucket
she fell asleep holding his binky in his mouth lol.
Photobucket
a dad and his babies

so the other night when i put Cay to bed he told me his nose was stuffy. i told him he was catching our cold and put him to bed. A couple hours later when we were getting ready to go to bed, Kenny comes in laughing and tells me i have to go look at cay....
I went

and saw

this
Photobucket
yes, he put tissues in his nose to "stop" the snuffling.
Photobucket
Crazy kiddo.
more to come

posted by Kristina @ |4:32 PM|
3 comments

3 Comments:

Okay! Kian is so sweet! Leila fell asleep on the baby?! That's adorable. Caylum and the kleenex is too funny! And Jarod is such a sweetie taking care of his little bro.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/11/09, 7:02 AM  

Oh, Kian's mouth reminds me of Nic's mouth when he was a baby.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/11/09, 7:02 AM  

Thank You for posting, Such a smiley baby. Oh Kians Mouth, I saw Caylums smile. Cant recall nics, Have to go look it up. Nic Looked like Popeye.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/11/09, 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com