.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

prayer request

for Marks wife Amanda, she was hospitalized last night with some bad hemorrhaging. She had emergency surgery and is now on pit and blood clotters and all kinds of fun stuff and unable to nurse the baby or anything. Keep them in your thoughts n prayers.

posted by Kristina @ |4:56 PM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

Oh no!! Praying!!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/14/09, 7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com