.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

stuff

Some pictures from Kiara's winter show
Here they are getting ready to open and then opening their gift exchange presents. It was a secret kinda thing where everyone turned in a present beforehand and they doled em out to those that turned em in.

Photobucket
Photobucket
isn't she beautiful.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I didn't get any pictures of her on stage as I took video of it. But i think if I post it here it will lock up the site for those dial upers So I will link to it and you can click it if you so desire.
http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y278/emraldize/dec-09/?action=view&current=KrisCamera015-1.flv
And if you can't tell right of the bat which ones Kiara, well I will just be very disappointed! They are soo stinking cute. Especially mine who was way more intrigued by her teacher behind the curtains then the one she was suppose to be watching out front. What a doll

So the other day I tried my hand at home made pasta.
Photobucket
I mixed it
Photobucket
kneaded it
Photobucket
rested it
Photobucket
rolled it out and sliced it. Using my fancy smancy wooden rolling pin and pizza slicer.
Photobucket
all sliced up
Photobucket
drained
Photobucket
and served.
I was rather impressed with myself. Jarod Kenny and I enjoyed it. I can't wait till I can afford a pasta maker to roll and slice my dough for me. I will attempt more then and hey it will probably even cook evenly then as it'll be sliced evenly. It tasted good, like pasta lol. So many flavors you can make with pasta. Can't wait to try another.

Made caramel yesterday
Photobucket
Delicious
Photobucket
though its now almost half gone lol.

posted by Kristina @ |10:00 PM|
3 comments

3 Comments:

She's a doll, but we all knew that.
The pasta looks great, I want a pasta roller thingie (Like that technical term LOL).

And homemade caramel is always good!

YUM

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/24/09, 6:13 AM  

Something like this?
http://www.fantes.com/images/8841pasta.jpg
Me too. That dough is really hard to roll out with a rolling pin. It is very firm. I couldn't get it thin enough lol. We had thick noodles. But they still tasted yum.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/24/09, 7:48 AM  

she is so beautiful. Oh the pasta, Yummy looking for me but the caramels YUMMMMMMY for dad.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/24/09, 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com