.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

CAYLUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today you are 7 years old!
Photobucket
luckily your not walking round like that today.
Photobucket
your a big brother and a little brother. How lucky are you.
Photobucket
surrounded by love
Photobucket
silly with mommy
Photobucket
or all on your own
yes he is wearing a dress lol
Photobucket
my liitle tiny baby boy with smiles for everyone
Photobucket
has grown into such a wonderful young man
I hope you have a wonderful 7th birthday buddy.

posted by Kristina @ |9:40 AM|
3 comments

3 Comments:

He's such a cutie. And I just want to point out this is the FIRST year I remembered his birthday without having to ask if it was the 21st or the 29th. (Remember me saying I'd forever remember it because it was legal drinking age? LOL, that little memory game worked) Now to remember Leila's (Feb 2nd?) and Kian's (I have NOT a clue! Oct something or other. LOL

Okay I looked it up. Feb 3. Why couldn't it be the 2nd then it would be 02-02 I could remember that! And Oct 14th I can't find a tie in to my memory for that at all!! Ty's bday is Aug 14, maybe I can tie those two in together. Sigh.

When's the next one due?
Your sidebar says you have one in the oven.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/21/10, 1:10 PM  

Happy Birthday Precious boy. We Love you so MUCH.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/22/10, 9:47 AM  

Thanks for stopping by.. I hope you are having a great week.

By Blogger Amy, at 2/18/10, 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com