.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Heres Some stuff

For you to enjoy
Kiara making her first cake in her oven.
Photobucket
and cookies
Photobucket
Empanadas I made
Photobucket
some baby
Photobucket
Photobucket
never seen him before
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Evan in the background doing planks.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
they both crashed aren't they cute
Photobucket
Photobucket
tummy time
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

She was mad at me telling me NO! LOL
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Oh Evan took a pic of his girlfriend yesterday with his phone. So here is Angela
Photobucket
He is so funny trying to be all nonchalant when answering her text messages lol.

posted by Kristina @ |8:00 PM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com