.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My boy

Mr. Evan just informed me that he earned some awards today at school from last semester. He got an award for perfect attendance and an award for Honor roll!!! WAY TO GO BUDDY BOY! I am VERY proud of you! Keep up the GREAT work!

posted by Kristina @ |4:52 PM|
3 comments

3 Comments:

Go Evan! Hard to miss school when there's a cute girl waiting to carry your books. LOL

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/13/10, 7:26 PM  

Wow Evan we are so proud of you, Keep it up. HONOR ROLL> WOWWWWW

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/14/10, 9:25 AM  

Don't you love getting your grades back with a nice surprise!!

Work from home India

By Blogger sanjeet, at 1/31/10, 1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com