.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, February 04, 2010

baking

Lately I have been on a baking kick.

I made puff pastry from scratch.

Photobucket
Photobucket
this was the scraps. I used most of it for empanada crust. The scraps I sprinkled with cin sugar n baked. YUMMY. Would of puffed more but I pinched the edges when i cut it. (dull knife)
I made lemon bars
Photobucket
Photobucket
and snickerdoodles
Photobucket
Photobucket
birthday cakes
Photobucket
homemade burger and hot dog buns
Photobucket
Photobucket
Bacon brownies
Photobucket
yes bacon. They were tasty.
Photobucket
My impatient helper
And I made
Photobucket
lemon cream puffs
Photobucket
which
Photobucket
were
Photobucket
yummy

posted by Kristina @ |9:09 AM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

Awesome, my KA died this week. So so sad. Sigh.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/4/10, 1:44 PM  

oh no! Mine has been acting up. The top wiggles when it runs and it is getting louder and occasionally stinks. And rocks lol. I hold my hand on the top when i have heavy dough in it. I will cry when mine dies.

By Blogger Kristina, at 2/4/10, 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com