.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, March 05, 2010

ICH

I think my poor picked on guppy is getting ich on her damaged parts. Wonder if the fiddlers can handle ich meds. Sigh.

Anyone know why a 7 year old would suddenly start leaking urine? All day. Even in school. Without even really noticing. But staying dry at night. Spoke to ped on phone. Has me giving him laxatives to clean him out. Says it is usually associated with constipation. The backed up bowels squash the bladder. But he said if it continues past getting cleaned out he wants to see him Monday. Which is not going to happen. Must have ins first. Been looking up causes of it and could be anything from constipation, small bladder to brain tumors. The internet is oh so helpful. Spoke to his teacher today to let her know what was going on and to let him go anytime he might need to. She was better then ok with it as her daughter had the same issues as a little one. He got to go anytime he wanted and managed to stay dry during school. Yeah. Fingers crossed that going number 2 is all he needs. (when he goes) I sure hope medi-cal gets approved and started fast.

I sure hope medi-cal gets approved and started fast. The rest I can wait on but that not so much. Kids need Ins. Kiara and Kian see the Dr in April for their reg checkups.

Kiara is insisting she needs a puppy for her birthday. She is insane. And very very persistent.
Kian is growing like a weed.
Leila is starting to talk a lot.
Evan is growing a mustache. Every day when I glance at him it is darker. YIKES!
Jarod is undergoing his testing in school. He had some testing this week with the school psychologist.
Caylum is a smarty pants. His teacher was telling me that she did report cards today. And once again his was a joy to fill out.

A guppy had babies. Hopefully this time they survive. Or at least some of em.

Kenny's ears are all muffled from the ear infection. It can last a while. It's awful for him. That said the rest of them seem to be over it. Finally.

Boy I want a salt tank.
Boy tanks are expensive.

The fiddler crabs are still great fun. The kids are still enthralled.

Kenny is at the office.

Anyone know how long it generally takes for medi-cal to get approved and kick in once everything is done?

posted by Kristina @ |3:24 PM|
3 comments

3 Comments:

Emailed you about the leaking. Been through that.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/5/10, 5:44 PM  

Medi-cal doesnt take long at all. I went on it when pregnant with Madi and it kicked in pretty well immediately. MAX of one month.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/5/10, 5:45 PM  

I can see C not taking time to finish going potty. He has to get moving and he may miss something important.
Keep us informed......

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/5/10, 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com