.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, March 12, 2010

picturosity

Evan had

Photobucket
horned hair the other night.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
domino's?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Leila wanted in too
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
going
Photobucket
going
Photobucket
gone
Photobucket
back again
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
down again
Photobucket
got the mote!
Photobucket
why do i keep ending up here
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
foot
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
gonna get it
Photobucket
girl crab
Photobucket
Photobucket
boy crab in hut
Photobucket
Photobucket
link to watch him dance.
http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y278/emraldize/2010/march/?action=view¤t=S4010698.flv
you can see some of the babies in the background
Photobucket
tank

posted by Kristina @ |2:55 PM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

Kris we are so proud of you. Keeping up your studies while keeping up with the kiddos. They have never taken a back seat to your or Kens work or needs. They are first. I know it is difficult. But in the end you reap many benefits.
Good luck with the job. Do not fall in love with every puppy they bring in. LOL

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/12/10, 9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com