.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, March 01, 2010

WOOT WOOT

I GOT A 96! I GOT A 96! YEAAAHHH ME! My last reg class essay came back today and guess what! Yup, I GOT A 96! Now I just have to write my final essay and I'm done with the hated class!

posted by Kristina @ |8:28 AM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

Wow I am proud of you. I knew you could do it. Hey what did you write on this time, I know Sheris story got you an A.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/1/10, 9:07 AM  

It was a reflective essay on how I have grown as a writer during the class.

By Blogger Kristina, at 3/1/10, 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com