.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

photos

posting some photographs.
Photobucket
he likey football
Photobucket
Photobucket
and his thumb
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
eww first thing in the am. not ye makeup'd or teeth brushed lol
Photobucket
grumpin at me
Photobucket
Photobucket
baby squirrel one of the girls i work with found as a baby and is raising. He is a doll!
Photobucket
can you see his stache?
Photobucket
how about now?
Photobucket
looks like dirt lol
Photobucket
kian
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
BYE!

posted by Kristina @ |6:28 PM|
3 comments

3 Comments:

That is ONE happy Boy. So cute. Thank you for posting those. Oh those Girls, Beautiful. Mom, where is your makeup. LOL LOL KIdding.
Hey the squirrel., If he is a ground squirred, I have a special treat for him.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/21/10, 9:25 PM  

Hey now...two kids are missing! Ahh well...just have to get my high off of the other 4 sweeties. Love ya guys.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/22/10, 10:11 AM  

Happy belated birthday Jarod!!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/3/10, 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com