.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Looky!

at my horrible allergic contact dermatitis! it's so prettyful! Not.see how much fatter my leg is then te other.. sigh well neither is skinny lolol.

you can see how far out the swelling is... see the white line to the right of my knee... yeah thats swelling.

and yes it itches and burns and stings and hurts and is hot to the touch!

posted by Kristina @ |4:37 PM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

Get any help yet? That looks painful.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/19/11, 10:33 AM  

No. I am insuranceless at the moment. i did discover that the cream cay got last summer for his rash is whats usually prescribed for it so I will use that and keep my fingers crossed

By Blogger Kristina, at 4/19/11, 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com