.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

thursday threesome from the back porch

:: Drop Gas Prices! Please Read ::

Onesome - Drop - Have you ever dropped something that you can't believe you did? Was it a priceless item or that big secret? yes lol lots of things im sure... i recallmaking cookies once pulledthem out of the oven and had my oven mit catch fire that was a fast drop waste of good cookies too lololol

Twosome - Gas Prices - How much is a gallon of gas going for where you are? 2.67

Threesome - Please Read - What's that latest item you're reading? Is it for pleasure or are you required to read it? lots of blogs i havnt read a book since i moved the last book i read was harry potter 6 i think at least its the last book i remember reading lol



Labels:

posted by Kristina @ |12:19 PM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com