.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

thursday threesome

Little lost sheep

Onesome: Little-- by little we work our way through the week. Do you have anything fun coming up this weekend or in the next week? ...or maybe you're ready for a little relaxation? we are going to my mil's house this weekend to help plumb electric and fill her pool

Twosome: Lost-- Do you get lost easily? ...or are you one of those people who always seems to know where they are? what im somewere? dang let me look around and try n figure it out

Threesome: Sheep-- ...and goats and rabbits and, and, and: What is the favorite critter you look forward to seeing at the petting zoo (if you're a fair goer)? ...and if not, well, which one would just as soon not run across on a walk around the block? I mean, if you were the type who walked around the block and the farm animals escaped from Farmer John's truck on his way to the Fair...
horses oh wait petting zoo??? petting zoo animals prob the baby animals like the deer... baby deer are way cute

Labels:

posted by Kristina @ |7:36 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

I like your one some :):):)

By Blogger jac, at 9/29/05, 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com