.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Thursday Threesome

::Painted Garden Gnomes::

Onesome: Painted-- Hey! Are you getting all painted up on Monday and going out and about? What are you dressing up as? ...or are you staying home and handing out goodies? ...or sitting in the dark and wishing they would all just go away? Come on ! dressing up ofcourse i ALWAYS dress up this year i am going as a fallen angel

Twosome: Garden-- In the garden of your mind, where do you go to relax for a few moments? Off to the beach? ...to the mountains? ...to a different world? ...or maybe a stroll though an old Victorian landscape? i relax in a book they take me to another world

Threesome: Gnomes-- Okay, we have to know: what do you think about garden gnomes and pink flamingos and such? I mean other than there seems to be a local ordinance that you have to have at least one or the other in your front yard if you live in South Florida? gag me the only fake animals in my yard will be holiday related aka reindeer bats bunnies lol

How about you? When you're ready, post your answers in your own space, and leave a comment here so we can find you!

Labels:

posted by Kristina @ |11:17 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com