.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

thursday threesome

from the back porch

::Where's the Server?::

Onesome: Where's-- the main event for you and yours next Thursday? Are you staying in? ...or are you doing the "Over the river and through the woods" thing? as this is our first holiday season in our first house we are spending it here =)

Twosome: the-- main course? If you had your way, what would be on your plate as you sat down for a Thanksgiving meal? turkey turkey turkey mashed taters cranberry jelly veggies rolls and dare i say it turkey!

Threesome: Server?-- Who is the main server at your get together? Does one person run the show? ...or do several people work together? uhmm?? everyone serves themselves lol

How about you? When you're ready, post your answers in your own space, and leave a comment here so we can find you!

Labels:

posted by Kristina @ |10:13 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com