.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Thursday Threesome

::Christmas Elf Gifs::

Onesome: Christmas-- "Christmas is coming; the goose is getting fat..." Nope, I'm not going there, not by a long shot! How about: Even though we just finished up the Thanksgiving meal, what dish are you looking forward to most at Christmas time? ...and yes, Christmas cookies count! I am looking fwrd to all the yummy baked treats

Twosome: Elf-- Who is your favorite Christmas Elf? Mom? Dad? Will Farrell? That guy who helps you at the tree place each year? i kinda like the dentist elf from rudolph

Threesome: Gifs-- How about your favorite bit of Christmas artwork? Is it a painting? ...a cartoon? ...your special ornament? ...the tree in the town square?the tree my kids decorated and the ornaments theyv made that are on it

How about you? When you're ready, post your answers in your own space, and leave a comment here so we can find you!

Labels:

posted by Kristina @ |8:57 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com