.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Thursday Threesome

::Seventeen Shopping Days Left!::

Onesome: Seventeen Shopping-- Malls? ..or one Internet? Are you doing more online shopping this year? The polls say we are, but I'm curious about what the real people are doing. not really no i prefer to shop in person

Twosome: Days-- ...or "Daze"? Are you finished with your shopping? Do you still a few things to go? What? Not even a game plan? ...or is there just one person you're having trouble finding something for? HA more like i have 4 gifts purchased and still going crazy figuring EVERYONE gifts out!

Threesome: Left!-- What's left to do at your place (or where you are going)? Is the tree up? ...or maybe you're just happy you found the Christmas coffee mug and are calling that good?hmmm gotta buy Kiara a stocking and mail my cards out lol

How about you? When you're ready, post your answers in your own space, and leave a comment here so we can find you!

Labels:

posted by Kristina @ |8:35 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com