.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Thursday Threesome

::Daily Ups and Downs::

Onesome: Daily-- Do you have a daily routine you've fallen into this Christmas? ...not really sorry im pathetic my only routine thing is dropping off and picking up my oldest from school

Twosome: Ups and-- USPS and DHL and FedEx? How's the inbound traffic this year? Are you receiving more from on line stores than you have in the past? nope not gettin more in the mail sorry

Threesome: Downs-- ..de' hatch? What are your thoughts on eggnog now that it's that time of year? ...im neutral sorry lol

How about you? When you're ready, post your answers in your own space, and leave a comment here so we can find you!

Labels:

posted by Kristina @ |8:57 AM|
5 comments

5 Comments:

I don't have, as I am alone in the wild

By Blogger jac, at 12/22/05, 9:46 PM  

Is Evan still in school? Wow! Mine have been out all week terrorizing each other and messing up the house. Jan 3rd can't come soon enough.

By Blogger Mashelle, at 12/23/05, 6:59 AM  

No updates ???
A very happy New Year.

By Blogger jac, at 12/30/05, 8:07 PM  

If it is wishes that makes you to dream
If it is wishes that makes you to hope
Happy new year with dreams all around
Happy new year with hopes all around
Here is my wish to dream and to hope.

By Blogger jac, at 1/1/06, 12:24 AM  

where are ya. We miss ya! Post something soon. I hope everything is ok/

By Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography, at 1/4/06, 7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com