.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Thursday Threesome from the back porch

::Name that Tune::

Onesome: Name-- Ah, what about names? How did your blog name come to be? Is there a story there? No we live in Cali and there are six of us total

Twosome: that-- and this. We've all thought about a change of locations from time to time: is there any place you'd like to try living for a while? (You can go back home when you're done with the tryout .) lots of places! other countries id LOVE to go live in Ireland or Basque and id try out everystate in the usa =)

Threesome: Tune-- us into what you're listening to lately. ...anything on your radar we should be aware of? I like most music as long as it isnt hard core stuff.. I currently like alternative and some pop i listen to sirius top 40

Labels:

posted by Kristina @ |7:21 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

Love your header pic. Great choice to try all states out! That would be fun.

By Blogger FruitfulSpirit, at 8/24/06, 8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com