.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

::Payin' the bills::

Onesome: Payin'-- Hey, 'they' tell us fuel prices are down! What are you payin' this week for a gallon of gas? 2.29

Twosome: the-- heck you say! There's an election coming up here in the US; do you plan to vote? No, no need for your soapbox. ...unless you want to . yup plan on voting

Threesome: Bills-- Which bill(s) do you absolutely dislike paying? ...and by that I mean the one you "have to-have to" but wish you didn't have to. Tuition/books? Power? The newspaper? at the moment the storage unit.. but that wont be for much longer so lets see.. shoo I wish I didnt have to pay any bills at all!

How about you? When you're ready, post your answers in your own space, and leave a comment here so we can find you!

Labels:

posted by Kristina @ |9:11 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com