.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Thursday Threesome

::So, Ya'll like Music, -eh?::

Onesome: So-- what if everyone else does it?!? I'm different and I'm going to do it my way! Heh, what is that for you? ...the peanut butter and banana sandwich? ...tie-dyed seat covers for the car? ...or maybe an unusual sport? I like pb and grilled cheese sandwhiches myself. I don't think theres much differnt about how I do things. I am patheticly boring sorry.

Twosome: Ya'll-- gonna' be catchin' any big ol' trout this year? ...any fishing people out there on the porch? Hey, even watching on TV counts for something... I LOVE to fish! and release. I don't eat fish but my family does.

Threesome: "like Music--, like friends": we all have different varieties we listen to from time to time. How about an update on your musical tastes? Go for it! I like most every type of music except cursy hard core stuff.

How about you? When you're ready, post your answers in your own space, and leave a comment at The Back Porch so we can find you!

Labels:

posted by Kristina @ |11:17 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com